We are looking for an Electronics Designer
CrossControl is looking for an electronics designer who specifies designs and verifies various types of electronic solutions based on microcontrollers and computer modules. You enjoy working in team where we develop complete products for serial production. We look for an employee with a great interest in product development.
Competence and experience
- You have experience from digital and analogue electronic design with various projects and applications behind you
- You have experience from product development including computer based solutions with the complexity of high speed busses like PCI, PCIe, Ethernet and USB
- You have knowledge of VHDL and FPGA designs
- You have an academic degree within electronics/electrical engineering
- You have good understanding in programming of microcontrollers and x86 based systems and good general knowledge of control systems
- Experience from MTBF calculation is qualifying
- Experience from mechanical design is qualifying
- Experience from Boundry Scan is qualifying
- Experience about hydraulics, pneumatics and electric engine control is qualifying
- Apart from Swedish, good knowledge in English in speech and writing is a requirement since we work in an international company
- The position requires ability to work independently and in projects
You will work in our development projects with specification, design and verification of electronic designs for our products and you follow the product from requirements to serial production. You work with specification, design, prototypes, test, documentation and questions concerning serial production.The position is within our Hardware Development Department in Alfta primarily but positions may also be available at our office in Uppsala
We value the qualities and benefits that an even age and gender distribution, ethnic and cultural diversity give CrossControl as a company.
- For questions, contact Johan Strandberg 0271-757614
- Please submit your application to email@example.com
- Label your application with the position you apply for. Applications will be processed continuously.
CrossControl supports customers in making industrial vehicles and machines smart, safe and productive. Through operational excellence and engineering expertise, we are a trusted partner for OEMs and System Integrators across the world; Providing powerful platforms for machine intelligence, communication and human-machine interaction.